• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's back in the hutch - back inside!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... for now. :? I might bring him in later as it is to be a cold night. think he eats and poos better in the hutch, but I was hoping for another night of his delightful company in my bedroom. I will be monitoring the nomming and pooping situation throughout the evening, and possibly getting even less done than I did last night when he was in the house. :oops:

Last edited:
Awww, as Blackberry & Co said, he sounds like he'll be happier back in his home xx

Been out to see him and he has eaten about half of his tea (pellets and greens). :D He looks bored though, and I don't think he has moved in the last hour.:( It must be a bit strange for him, though, as the hutch is lined with fleece and mats rather than hay and straw (on his vet's advice). He does of course have hay to eat, but placed in places where he does not normally lie.

I've brought him back in. He was just sat there looking bored, and had been for over an hour. Also, he hadn't done any more poos than he has been doing inside. Without the hay and straw in the lower hutch there just isn't enough to stimulate him.

His cunning plan to take over your bedroom is nearly complete;):lol::lol::lol:

By the by, you've just won on the Hopper Haven raffle...

Back