• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

soo proud of my boy

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
bunnies went to nan's again to play out and me and nan popped out to get some pebbles from garden centre, grandad sat watching bunnies, he said a magpie came down, and it went over to where little mabel was lying, he said he was ready incase anything happened, as he doesn;t trust them

he said he thought mabel would of gone for it, but i said no she's too soft to even bother another creature, she is actaully softer then locksley

he said it started to go for her trying to peck at her eyes :shock:, but he stood up but locksley beat grandad to her rescue and grandad said locksley shot at it like a rocket, saving his girtlfriend from being hurt

proud of my boy, he does love his missus :D

Awww! Well done Locksley! And Congratulations Mabel on having a loving, protective boyfriend. Locksley kicked that birds butt...Movie style! :lol:

Awww, it's so cute how they look out for one another.

When my Herbie was in getting his teeth out, i took Inca up with him, the vets said that when they put Herbie back in the enclosure after the op Inca was going mad stamping her feet and running at the vet nurses, just trying to protect her wee man x

Back