• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bun UPDATE POST 30

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
" Ello I iz Bessie..I did arrives ere the day befores Jill was poorly. I woz anded in at a dog reskew :shock:..an dey dids fink I woz a boy . Dey dids also fink I woz psychic cos I doos scan as me eyes are a bit short..I is not the pwettiest bun buts I makes up for its in attitude..I iz ables to defend meself and doos runs round with me tail up. Jill doz say soon the vets ladee will see to me and I won't doos it no more"

bessiea.jpg

Last edited:
As I'm poorly I may get away with saying this......Actually she isn't:lol:..she is quite a plain looking bunny in the fur..but does have a lot of personality:D

:shock: No Jill you may not she is lovely. (She looks a bit like Hildas Dougal)

Glad you are feeling a bit better too :D

Oh poor bunny. Hope all goes well with your spay. Auntie Jill has been told off and will give you extra treats and nosey rubs to make up for what she said. :love::love::love::love::love:

Hello Bessie :wave: hope you are settling in ok. You look a bit disapproving in your picture, is it because Auntie Jill said you weren't pretty? :lol:

Hope the spay goes well.

Back