• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who I rehomed today ....

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
a female blue dutch she is still young and very small :love:
I will be bonding her to harry once he is neutured :D
I got her today from my RSPCA the woman who looks after the rabbits knows me really well so let me take her home today too :p
She doesnt have a name yet but me and my mum keep brain storming :lol:
Enjoy some pics of the girly looking around her new hutch .....

PICT0302.jpg

PICT0301.jpg

PICT0300.jpg

PICT0299.jpg

PICT0298.jpg

PICT0297.jpg

She's gorgeous! :love: Is she spayed? How old is she? Do you know why she went to the RSPCA? Sorry for all the questions but I want to know more about her, she's lovely! I don't know how long but you have to wait quite a long time after Harry's neuter before putting them together :)

She's gorgeous! :love: Is she spayed? How old is she? Do you know why she went to the RSPCA? Sorry for all the questions but I want to know more about her, she's lovely! I don't know how long but you have to wait quite a long time after Harry's neuter before putting them together :)

Yes she is spayed , she is about less than a year old, and she was abandoned and brought in by a member of the public. An yeah I think its 6 weeks after Harry's neuter :) But I will book him in on Monday :D

Charlotteeeeeeeeeeee!!! :D:D:D She is gorgeous!! I replied to your text but don't know if you got it? She is adorable!! ahhhh me wants!!! :love:

sorry a bit excited :oops: dunno why, she's not even mine :lol:

She's a lovely - don't know why but the name Henrietta sprang into my head when I saw her (Etty for short). Think maybe I've done too much gardening and it's hurt my brain.:oops:

Back