• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will this work?

Bunni_xx

Mama Doe
Ok, ATM, I have a 3ft hutch (I know) with a 14/5ft run, and in the run there is a 5ft hutch. Someone has put up a shed on here. Could I attach it to the run and how? Could someone also work out the sq footage of their current setup and the footage of their maybe new setup? Thanks :wave:

Yes you could it would be great. You could even take the doors off and put the hutch in there as a hidey place for them. :D

My run is just screwed into the shed with a lifty up hatch thing to give them access - see pics

DSCN0083.jpg

DSCN0082.jpg

DSCN0084.jpg

DSC05921.jpg

Last edited:
A shed with run attached is fairly easy to do. Just get a cat flap to put in the side of the shed and then screw the run onto the side.

Yes you could it would be great. You could even take the doors off and put the hutch in there as a hidey place for them. :D

My run is just screwed into the shed with a lifty up hatch thing to give them access - see pics

DSCN0083.jpg

DSCN0082.jpg

DSCN0084.jpg

DSC05921.jpg
Now THAT is AWESOME!!!!!! :D

Back