• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My big boy

unalakey

Mama Doe
My big boy Hari (Conti) is going being neutered tomorrow:( Do you think he could go back in his shed after or is it best to keep him in, im just worried about being away from his partner and breaking the bond:(

Una,
I would put him back with her as I always do with any of my pairs and have never had any problems
(mind you I will probably get shouted down for saying that)

Una,
I would put him back with her as I always do with any of my pairs and have never had any problems
(mind you I will probably get shouted down for saying that)

Im glad you've answered Kay, i will put him back with Nell in their shed, they have vetbed in their sleeping area anyway. Think he will feel better back with Nell and she relies on him so much:) Thanks:wave:

Hari's op went fine, infact you wouldnt think that he had had one:shock: First thing he did when he got home was try to bonk Nell:oops::roll: The vet said he was a very good boy:D

Back