• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger & Biscuit have been in the garden...:) More Pics Post #25

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
...I've never seen Ginger eat so much. Had to bring them in after ~20 minutes as she wouldnt stop eating the grass and knowing its so rich at this time of year and they dont get much grass, thought it best to avoid prolonged exposure, but it was a warmish day and not much wind... :)

Pics are coming, promise, but probably not til tomorrow. I took 124, so need to sort them :oops:

Ginger: daddy? What am dis gween stuffs? I eats it?
P1040445Small.jpg

Biscuit: Grrs! Daddy! Da Grasses is wets! I must washes!
P1040451Small.jpg

Biscuit: Do i looks cutes Daddy? Mummy?
P1040455Small.jpg

P1040458Small.jpg

Grass Munching:
P1040460Small.jpg

It's a jungle out there..
P1040467Small.jpg

P1040468Small.jpg

P1040469Small.jpg

P1040470Small.jpg

Biscuit: mmm nom nom nom
P1040471Small.jpg

P1040476Small.jpg

P1040484Small.jpg

P1040502Small.jpg

Bunny Bum!
P1040518Small.jpg

P1040523Small.jpg

P1040537Small.jpg

Last edited:
124 in 20 minutes. :shock:
I don't mind loads of pics. Sounds like they loved it. Were there many binkies too ?

Yeah, i got snap happy :oops:

No binkies, none at all. Biscuits too nervous and wont run around unless he's happy with the space and i didnt give them loads of room, as our garden is NOT bunny safe right now, even more so now :(

Ginger spent all her time eating or washing.. :roll:

No Photos until tomorrow!!?? :shock: :shock:
You can't do this to us! Can't you just sneak in 1? ;) :love:

or 2.

Well at least Ginger really enjoyed herself. Eating and washing. Bet she can't wait to get back out there. Hopefully Biscuit will get used to it over time.

My lops go crazy to begin with eating lots of grass. Eventually they start running around. I actually find Mini's tummy is BETTER when she has grass :shock:

Okay, i've resized and uploaded them all, so i'll sort later, here's a taster :)

See Post #1 in about 2 mins...!

Oh Wow, they are wonderful. Ginger and Biscuit are so adorable. Outdoor photos are super. Really show off bunnies in their full glory. :love::love:

They look so happy :love:

Ginger sounds like her brother, Scruffy. Him and his two bun friends popped round after the vets, and got to have a little run on the grass (They live in a flat, so had never seen it before) And Scruffy was gorging himself, so they had to go back in their crate soon after!

:love: Lovely as ever ... and you have MUCH nicer grass than us. It's barely worth the effort of trying to find a bit more than an inch long. :(

Beauties!! :love: :love:

Posers too ...... ;)

Looks like they enjoyed their outdoor time anyway! Your grass looks a lot greener than ours lol. Going to get some patch stuff for it I think before I set up a run for the bunnies to graze because it's rubbish right now. :?

Back