• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns are moving/UD moved into the shed/run vid added

Kirsty2oo9

Alpha Buck
To a concrete shed(they will still have the run attached) it is bigger than the 6x4 shed they have now & will b cooler & easier 2 clean :) I painted it all White yesterday because it was a cream colour & horrible and had mould.. & got rid of all the HUGE spiders that kept dropping on me :( lol never screamed as much:p anyway will take pics n post :) once its all set up & that :)

Heres a vid :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOPEbZ6bV4c

Last edited:
To a concrete shed(they will still have the run attached) it is bigger than the 6x4 shed they have now & will b cooler & easier 2 clean :) I painted it all White yesterday because it was a cream colour & horrible and had mould.. & got rid of all the HUGE spiders that kept dropping on me :( lol never screamed as much:p anyway will take pics n post :) once its all set up & that :)

o_O Great :D

They are moving in 2morrow :D
Will post pics :)
Seeing as i havent got lino i am going to put like a big blanket on the floor.. thick one :)

Back