• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack- It Has Been Five Years............. U/D Post 23

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
............. and I still miss him and I think of him EVERY day..................

PicnikcollageA.jpg

jacksunbathing.jpg

RonanJack.jpg

PicnikcollageRJ.jpg

PicnikcollageJM.jpg

Picnikcollagemagsjack.jpg

Picnikcollagepassingoftime.jpg

Last edited:
Hugs for you today. I hope that your furry family help you through this tough day.
Hopefully you can have today as a day to remember the happy times x

:cry::cry::cry: It's a year ago today that our special Squidgy man went to the bridge. We're lighting a candle for him tonight, but will think of Jack and all of our special bunnies at the bridge.

Tons of hugs to you Jane. The name 'Jack' appealed to me not just because I felt it suited my black bunny but also because it seemed synonymous with a very special, magical rabbit and I wanted that same relationship with my bunny. :love: xx

Thinking of you Jane.

:cry::cry::cry: It's a year ago today that our special Squidgy man went to the bridge. We're lighting a candle for him tonight, but will think of Jack and all of our special bunnies at the bridge.

Aw am sorry. Lots of hugs to you too. :cry: :cry:

Jake was such a handsome boy :love: i know how special he was to you, lovely pictures, thinking of you on this hard day xx

Back