• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone have megazorb down anywhere without hay covering it?

Ambience

Warren Veteran
I wanted to do this but didn't know if it would stick to buns feet or be messy in any way?

Anyone do this?
Thanks x

Yeah, they have hay piled up in the corner of their trays. It does get kicked about a bit, but they're on paving slabs/blankets and it's easy to sweep up!

I just use megazorb in their litter trays. It only gets kicked out when one of them decides that the megazorb no longer belongs in the litter tray, which is not often, thankfully.

Yup. I have megazorb in a large corner litter tray which sits in a 32L tray which is lined with newspaper and hay :)

Do you just have hay in racks then or elsewhere?

In their upstairs litter tray, they have hay covering the floor which is higher than the litter tray, so they munch on that, and in the downstairs litter tray there is a hay rack on the wall next to the litter tray. Sometimes I put a handful of a treat hay in a corner of the bigger downstairs tray, but that's not to cover the megazorb.

ETA, I'm aware that what I just said about the upstairs litter tray makes next to no sense, I'll try and remember to take a pic later :?

Last edited:
Yes, I do. I have megazorb on the hutch floor. The minute I put it in Sophie bun starts to dig it outside :roll: so it ends up mixed in with hay! She is a very messy creature :lol:

I find it messy so only use it outdoors in litter trays and on the hutch floors or under straw indoors now.

:)

I do in Tobys litter tray. Tobes is a lionhead house bun, with fluffy chops & a fluffy skirt & the megazorb gets everywhere, both on him & round the house. I know its cheap, & Gods knows I need to make savings, but when this sack is finished I don't know if I'll keep using it as although catoilet is much more expensive it's a lot less messy.

Back