• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dutch Bunnies

Alicia

Mama Doe
I looove them :love: I'd love to have a dutch bunny. There was a dutch bunny at the rescue that Molly and Archie were from and he had myxi :( He was so lovely, but he was paired with a doe who had teeth problems and had to go back to the rescue every month to have them burred and unfortunately I wouldn't be able to get to the rescue every month so I couldn't rehome them. I'd love a dutch rabbit one day, I think one would fit in nicely with Molly and Archie :lol: 2 is the maximum number of rabbits I'm allowed though :( Can you post photos of your dutch rabbits here so I can see them and organize my bun-napping trip

When I went back to get Archie and Molly from the rescue I had a look at the dutch bunny because I wanted to know if he was ok after mxyi and he's now completley better :D

IMG00307-20100814-1158.jpg

PB290058.jpg

This is our Daisy-Boo, a rescue from Honeybunnies. I've never been overly fussed about dutch bunnies, but after having met her in the fluff, she's such a pretty bun and a lovely nature. We do call her 'lazy daisy' though as she likes to have her breakfast in bed (on top of the hutch in their enclosure!)

IMG00307-20100814-1158.jpg

PB290058.jpg

This is our Daisy-Boo, a rescue from Honeybunnies. I've never been overly fussed about dutch bunnies, but after having met her in the fluff, she's such a pretty bun and a lovely nature. We do call her 'lazy daisy' though as she likes to have her breakfast in bed (on top of the hutch in their enclosure!)

:love::love::love::love:
Now I want one even more :lol: I've got to be sensible. I can't afford 3 rabbits... unless I give up food :lol:

Me too :love: For my new rabbit I'd like a dutch but I miss having my lops so I think I'll get a holland lop instead.

I have 2 Dutch bunnies Bailey and Bumble! I don't have pics as I'm using my Blackeberry. However they are my fave breed, they are so cheeky and full of personality! I just melt whenever I see dutchies :)

I have a few dutch buns :p

Be warned... too cute for words!!!!!

I like bowls :D

004.jpg

Hewooo!!!

005.jpg

Peek a boo!!

006.jpg

Trying to hide...

007.jpg

Keek!!!

022.jpg

Nom nom nom nom :D

036.jpg

Snuggles wiv mah Daddeh :D

117.jpg

:D Lots of Dutchie bunnehs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my Charlie boy :love:

ch7.jpg

ch3.jpg

ch11.jpg

ch1.jpg

Hes such a softie and loves noses rubs from hoomins and bunnies - hes very needy and gorgeous! :lol: :love:

:love::love:
So very cute! I honestly can't and shouldn't get another rabbit but what's the recommended hutch size for 3 rabbits? I can only find it for 2 rabbits

Back