• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tears of joy for Estelle..

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Estelle my rescue bunny has now fallen in love again.

Since having been rescued a few years ago she has been bonded four times!
Three successful and one unsuccessful.

Her last one is now with Frankie.

I have tears of joy for both of them.

Estelle because after so, so many stresses, upsets in her life, she once again has found the capacity in her heart for love.

She is truely amazing. I have never known such courage and determination to try again, again and yet again. She must have a HUGE heart.

I do not think that Frankie has ever had the love of a bunny. His first true love.

My eyes are filling up with tears of joy.

Long may they life and share a life of happiness together. :love::love:

Yes.

She once was a sponsor bunny along with her husbun, Raphael. A beautiful REW.

My late Rainbow Rabbit sponsor bunny, Lettie, came from Windwhistle and I think one of my current sponsors, Nutmeg, might have done. I would love to see a picture of Raphael as since having Spenser I have a special soft spot for REWs.

My late Rainbow Rabbit sponsor bunny, Lettie, came from Windwhistle and I think one of my current sponsors, Nutmeg, might have done. I would love to see a picture of Raphael as since having Spenser I have a special soft spot for REWs.

I did not know Raphael unfortunately. :(

Alice, bonded Ambrose REW, and Estelle in May 2009. :D

I will try to post some photos of them, and also Estelle and Frankie when I get my head around how to do it.

I to have a soft spot for REW. :love::love:

My first REW was Arthur, then Echo and lastly Ambrose. Their beautiful eyes remind me of red ruby buttons. :D:D

I didn't choose Spenser because he was a REW funnily enough. In fact I was apprehensive becuase my mum had said she didn't much like REWs, but that is long forgotten now and Spenser is much doted upon. :lol:

Back