• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I please see your buns run area....

Yup.

Smudgesrun-includinglittertray-REDU.jpg

Going to add an adventure playground using logs etc when I can find some...
He doesn't use the litter tray - it broke cos it got too full of rain water. He uses the one in the playhouse and the garden itself - so removed it.

Cloud and Barley's run -

It's roughly 6.5X3ft. I would have liked for it to be bigger but the space was obviosuly a bit limited.

Pharrell and Daphne have a similar size run on their playhouse but I'm intending to buy them a wider one this summer as I don't need to squeeze past theirs.

Cloud and Barley's run -

It's roughly 6.5X3ft. I would have liked for it to be bigger but the space was obviosuly a bit limited.

Pharrell and Daphne have a similar size run on their playhouse but I'm intending to buy them a wider one this summer as I don't need to squeeze past theirs.

Its lovely...:love:
i remember seeing a thread up when you were painting it :D

Here's our outside set ups :)

The full aviary which has two 5 x 3 dog kennels in it & a 8 x 5 playhouse.
DSCF4780.jpg
DSCF4781.jpg

DSCF4782.jpg
DSCF4783.jpg

Inside the kennels
DSCF4786.jpg
DSCF4788.jpg

Inside the playhouse & pen
DSCF4790.jpg
DSCF4789.jpg

DSCF4791.jpg
DSCF4787.jpg

Here's some pics of Oscar & Amber's hutch & run

DSCF4784.jpg
DSCF4785.jpg

Everybodies bunnies are very lucky!:D
I would put pictures up of mine but you've seen it in real life dozens of times:lol:

By the way I think the buns are happier in the 3ft high version. They feel more secure. The 6ft tall one feels like they are out in the open and exposed. Might not affect everyone's buns though.

Back