• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello.... pics now included post No.19

Jodes

Mama Doe
Hiya....fudged it up last thread so heres my own one....sorry to whoevers post i bombarded on :/
Ok here goes,im yvette's daughter (hi mum) and im a new bunny mummy :) i got given an english spotted bun yesterday.hes a year old and has had pockets picked! :) any advice would be appreciated :) he is an indoor bun and is toilet trained.his owner didnt want to part with him but has an allergy...he also growled at her and bit a few times....so far with me hes been ok (touches wood) so,thats about all i know about him...now for him to be happy and healthy....:)

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to RU - as im sure you already know you will learn lots and well....... we like pics please :D

Hello Jodes:wave::wave:
Your mums just told me you have got a bunny,he sounds adorable:love::love:
Can,t wait to see pics of him:D

Hello from me and Spenser (in the piccie below). :wave: Spenser's just had his pockets picked and is being a bit huffy with his mummy. :roll:

Thank you mum lol,pics will be put on as soon as i get home :) will set up photobucket etc.i settled him in (away from wires lol) mum,when will u come and see your new grandson ;) lol. Bit nervous about having a bunny again after coffee but im sure ill have help on hand here :)

IMG_9767.jpg
IMG_6912.jpg
IMG_0673.jpg

Last edited:
Back