• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A surprise action shot!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I wanted to photograph Spenser sitting in his bunker, which naturally prompted him to move - I got a pretty good action shot out of his attempt at non-cooperation. :D

P3250398.jpg

I'm afraid he doesn't do cuddles ... you should have seen him wriggle when we were attempting to administer metacam this morning. :oops::roll:

im in the same boat with the metacam but bella's pretty good bless her, though its day one.... im guessing by tomorrow she may be wise to my ways and things may get 'interesting'!! :roll: :lol:

I've had an idea!
It might not work but grim really hates bowls especially small ones and won't really eat anything if it's in a bowl. I think he finds it uncomfortable. Have you ever tried feeding him on a plate?

*nomming vibes coming your way*

I've had an idea!
It might not work but grim really hates bowls especially small ones and won't really eat anything if it's in a bowl. I think he finds it uncomfortable. Have you ever tried feeding him on a plate?

*nomming vibes coming your way*

Funnily enough, most veg has been eaten from my hand rather than the bowl. It's as if he can't really be bothered to help himself. I have tried scattering pellets, but no luck as yet. I'll try a plate, thanks for the suggestion.

Back