• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser says 'thank you'...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... for all the vibes that helped him and his mummy before during and after his date with the Plum Fairy on Thursday. He still needs vibes, as although he is well enough to jump on the couch he has not yet eaten any pellets since he came home.

P3260398.jpg

Now then Lord Spenser - Lordy as you are - please do as your mummy says and nom some pellets :D:wave:

Spenser is now reinstalled in the puppy crate. I have been reminded of how difficult it is to catch him in the concservatory. He has nommed some more veg, but pellets are still out of favour and poos out of fashion.

Daisy has said that she is happy to come to Scotland to give Spenser some nomming tips!! Both Dudley and I strongly suspect that she has spotted an opportunity to nom left overs :lol:!!!

Daisy has said that she is happy to come to Scotland to give Spenser some nomming tips!! Both Dudley and I strongly suspect that she has spotted an opportunity to nom left overs :lol:!!!

Funnily enough, the thought of borrowing Daisy had crossed my mind. :lol: She could sneak out the back and party in our strawberry bed. Spenser is cross because he didn't get strawberry leaves for his tea as I had such difficult catching hiim that the darkness came down.

... for all the vibes that helped him and his mummy before during and after his date with the Plum Fairy on Thursday. He still needs vibes, as although he is well enough to jump on the couch he has not yet eaten any pellets since he came home.

P3260398.jpg

We are loving your photo.

Come on Spenser, lets get eating lots again.

Yummy, yummy in your tummy!!!!!!!

Back