• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P@H - please check your local one

weeble

I have just been in my local one and they have an offer for a ferplast 100 and some hay and shavings and food for a set amount. The only prob is the food is dwarf rabbit food.

I very nicely pointed out to the chap that the cage was only just big enough for a piggy let alone a rabbit and he said that they would only sell the cage to someone for a single pig. He also said that he would take the food out and change it for guinea pig food.

If you are passing your local one please check they havent done the same thing there :roll:

how much is it on offer for then ? :wave:

im sure my p@h will have rabbit food in it too :roll:

Didnt really look none of the things in it were things I wanted I was just shocked - they had made good progress introducing some good 6ft hutches and now this :shock:

Didnt really look none of the things in it were things I wanted I was just shocked - they had made good progress introducing some good 6ft hutches and now this :shock:

They are introducing 6ft hutches! wow pets at home do actully listen!

my local p@h has a new 'rabbit' hutch - its a 4ft hutch and under run.

my P&H is doing this offer and are aiming it at buns :( they have them all stacked up by the buns encloser and are have signs saying 'all this for £65'!!!!!!!!!!!

they then advertise '2 buns for £38' so you know 2 buns are gonna get stuck in there :(

nicely done :)

I'm always impressed when people manage to point things out politely and get them changed.

Back