• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help with rabbit situation in Chichester

janice

Wise Old Thumper
I have just had a phone call from someone I know who is involved with a rescue in Sussex, he has asked me to assist him to find homes for these rabbits.

They have been asked to help where someone has ended up with rabbits living in a garden who have bred. 11 rabbits were removed yesterday some of whom were in a poor condition, one of whom has since passed on to the bridge.

There are 2 single males who are currently whole, a male / female pair who are neutered and a female with a litter who are days old who need to either find forever homes or rescue places. The female with the babies are too young to be moved at the present time. There may be additional rabbits found today when they go back in.

If you can offer help please contact alster_uk@yahoo.co.uk who is involved with this rescue.

I believe that they were being contacted yesterday, I will double check with Alan just in case they haven't

Just had a message from Alan, he is just going to leave to get the last of the bunnies who are coming out. The last remaining mum and babies will stay there for a little longer until they are safe to move.

It appears that rescue places have been found for all these bunnies. Thank you to anyone who has offered to assist.

Back