• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED Knitted Bunny Auction for Pledge A Pound (Lady Jane's Fund Raiser)

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Lady Jane has been taking knitting lessons from Nanny Pat, and has knitted this cute bunny!

She's grey double knit, with wool eyes/mouth, and stuffed with toy stuffing.

This cute little bunny stands at 17" from her toes to the tips of her ears, and has a woollen pom pom tail behind.

Lady Jane would like to auction her look-a-like for the Pledge A Pound fund. The auction will end 7.00pm Sunday 10th April.

£2.00 will be deducted from the total for P&P costs, but the rest of the money will all be for PaP.

KnittedBunniesMarch2011004.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Lady Jane and Sarah for organising this fundraiser:D You have such clever bunnies, I need to go and have a word with mine and see what talents they have, (once they wake up:roll:):lol:

:lol: Would have to leave a hole for the tail to poke through!

I've got a pair of pink silk knickers for my Bear Factory hippo, Matilda, and they have a hole for her tail. A scaled down verion of the same design would be rather pretty on the knitted bunny.

I've got a pair of pink silk knickers for my Bear Factory hippo, Matilda, and they have a hole for her tail. A scaled down verion of the same design would be rather pretty on the knitted bunny.

Some of the Bear Factory/Build a bear clothes are just to die for!! I try to resist as Im dying to have a little white bun to dress.I cant do it to Lils.....

Lady Jane has been taking knitting lessons from Nanny Pat, and has knitted this cute bunny!

She's grey double knit, with wool eyes/mouth, and stuffed with toy stuffing.

This cute little bunny stands at 17" from her toes to the tips of her ears, and has a woollen pom pom tail behind.

Lady Jane would like to auction her look-a-like for the Pledge A Pound fund. The auction will end 7.00pm Sunday 19th April.

£2.00 will be deducted from the total for P&P costs, but the rest of the money will all be for PaP.

KnittedBunniesMarch2011004.jpg

Awww she's lovely - thank you Lady Jane - you are very talented to have learnt how to knit from your Nanny Pat :D :love:

Back