• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can You send Rolo some vibes?

rolo

Alpha Buck
Hi all,

My darling boy had to go to the vet last night as he "was'nt right" do you know what I mean? He was abit quieter than normal...still eating loads but I wasnt finding any poo.

So took him and he is in the early stage of GI.:(

I feel so bad for him. I dont know how it could have happened. I lost one bun to GI last year and I've been so vigilant with Rolo, and his diet.

Ive to give him Zantac twice a day and feed him Supreme Science Recovery food (its a powder you mix with water and syringe in) and also I've given him some drops of freshly squeezed pineapple juice. Also extra syringes of water. And he HATES the syringe!!!!

I know that the vibes the RU forum send are special and have helped so many buns....so can you please spare a few for my Rolo.

Thanks

Rach & Rolo xx

noooooooo ... come on little boy ..aunty Angie is sending lots and lots of vibes from here ... get better little man ..
:(
has he had metaclopromide? .. if not if he doesnt get any better i would ask about it at the vets .

Thanks Angie. No, theyve not given him that.

He's going back on Mon and if he's no better, then I will ask for that.

The zantac seems to make him alot livelier. You wouldnt think indigestion remedy would have such an effect!

He's still eating really well....but it doesnt seem to be coming out! With my other bun, he stopped eating. But Rolo is eating the same as he always did. But he wont poo it out. We're having abit of a power-poo struggle at the mo with him. He wont use his litter try at all!! He wants to poo on the sofa or in the bathroom. And as a result we're keeping him off the sofa and out of the bathroom. So I think he's standing his ground:roll: But, its making him poorly.

Rach x

Back