• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could I be really cheeky and ask for cat pictures please?!

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: I would really love a cat and always have done for all my life, but due to the busy road outside/dogs/small pets/parents/neighbour and the fact I wouldn't like to spend any less time with the pets I have just to get another than it isn't possible so instead I would love to see pictures of your cats :)

How about a confused kitty who wants to be a bunneh? :lol::lol:
DSCF9626600x450.jpg

DSCF9583450x600.jpg

And who is also very good at hide and seek (not)
DSCF8324700x525.jpg

Sheena (psycho cat, 9 years old)
DSCF0904.jpg

Puddy (lump of a cat, about 4)
DSCF0913.jpg

Being attractive
DSCF0680.jpg

Diggor (gorgeous old man, 18 years and 8 months)
SAM_0114.jpg

I thought my OHs mums 'the white cat' above was bad enough but can now see having your legs closed makes all the difference :lol:

Oh wow, these are all gorgeous :love: Thankyou everyone :love: I will have a proper look at them all in the morning when my eyes are more awake! :)

Yey a cat lover thread!!! So happy right now!!! :lol: They are all stunning!!! Love them!

Here is our cat Mitzy, she was born in May 2010 she was spayed last month but has no desire to go out, we would like to get a friend for her at some point. Anyway here she is!...

29722_439338385235_750685235_615027.jpg

Mitzy5.jpg

Mitzy2-1.jpg

Mitzy3-1.jpg

Mitzy4-1.jpg

Louie's best mate, Molly!

Picture006.jpg

o-nions010.jpg

My beautiful Barney, who passed away 18 months ago and who I still miss everyday :(

061508_170952.jpg

This is Charlie. He is nearly 1 year old. It will be his birthday on the 9th April :D
IMG_2032.jpg

This is Josie. She will be 10 in July although this picture is a couple of years old now.
backhome005.jpg

Aaand Napoleon, who is Josie's brother. They have the same pose in these pictures, hehe.
backhome004.jpg

Wow, so many gorgeous pics! :love:

Here's my best friend in the whole wide world, Salem:
Salem1.jpg

Salem6b.jpg

My little princess Scratchy:
Scratchy1.jpg

Scratchy1b.jpg

And my old man Nugget, RIP:
Nugget2b.jpg

Nugget1b.jpg

Back