• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummeh sez I iz beinz a vewy norty bunneh

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
Hewo RU,

Dis iz Tilleh ear. Mummeh haz just picked me ups to groomz me but she sez I is being a vewy norty bun.
I didnst sit gud wen she tickled me wiv dat stoopid bristle fing and now I iz jumpings all ova da sofa and i trieds to drink sum of my daddehs bubbleh stuff. Mummeh sez it couldz make me drunken. I knows not wat dis meanz!
I needz ew all to tell ma mummeh dat I needz tweetz befors I sit still! She sed I iz to go back in my bed now coz I needz to eat my dinnaz. I iz deciding to stompz ma feetz tho coz I wantz to play wiv my fwend Milly! Mummeh sez no to dat too tho coz she sez she don't want no more babies!

Pweeze RU, pweeze tell my mummeh dat she is so norty!

128.jpg

Oh my goodness :love::love::love:
Mummy, sort out the treat situation please! How could you say no to that squooshy gorgeous face?

Hewo RU,

Dis iz Tilleh ear. Mummeh haz just picked me ups to groomz me but she sez I is being a vewy norty bun.
I didnst sit gud wen she tickled me wiv dat stoopid bristle fing and now I iz jumpings all ova da sofa and i trieds to drink sum of my daddehs bubbleh stuff. Mummeh sez it couldz make me drunken. I knows not wat dis meanz!
I needz ew all to tell ma mummeh dat I needz tweetz befors I sit still! She sed I iz to go back in my bed now coz I needz to eat my dinnaz. I iz deciding to stompz ma feetz tho coz I wantz to play wiv my fwend Milly! Mummeh sez no to dat too tho coz she sez she don't want no more babies!

Pweeze RU, pweeze tell my mummeh dat she is so norty!

128.jpg

BAD MUMMY LEAVE THE CUTE ONE ALONE!!!:no::no:

Fluffy plums, to be sure!!! HE is just one gorgous bunny!! Is he new?? I havent seen him before.......:love::love::love:

Fluffy plums, to be sure!!! HE is just one gorgous bunny!! Is he new?? I havent seen him before.......:love::love::love:

He was one of the ones we 'rescued' from Thirsk Auction. He was very ill and dehydrated when we brought him home but he's a cheeky monkey now!
He's going to live at my mummy's and then his friend Milly Mops is joining him when she's been spayed :D
I was meant to be rehoming him outside the family as my mum has said no pets to my brothers!But, one of my little brothers is 10 and has Aspergers... he came to visit us and fell in love with Tilly. Tilly is AMAZING with him and they sat and cuddled for hours when Eliot was here! Tilly even groomed him!
My family are total animal lovers though and even my mums heart melted!

Don't worry though... even though Tilly is primarily Eliot's, my mum takes full responsibility! When we were younger, she helped look after our pets and always made sure everything was 100% with them! Eliot is a special boy though so I know he'll be incredible! Eliot rarely gets emotional but he cried when he had to leave Tilly here when he went home! (they live an hour and a half away)
Mum has already been sorting out a 6 foot hutch and a massive run! She's all excited!!! :D

Back