• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reggie, my bridge bunny

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
I came across the only photos we have of my dear little bunny, Reggie and had to share. :love::love: He was a chinchilla nethie, although his ears were a lot bigger than I seem to remember them. :lol:

He had such a huge character and was always up to mischief; he once got lost in the garden and we found him perched on top of the 6ft high fence :shock: and then there was the time he squeezed under the back gate and I had to chase him down the back alley in my nightie. :oops: :lol:

Btw, these photos were taken in the late 1990's so please excuse the decor. :oops: :lol:

img005.jpg

img006.jpg

img004.jpg

Thank you all. :love:

I loved him to bits and, in many ways, I wish RU had existed back then as (although I don't think we did too bad with the little info that was out there at the time) his life probably could have been even better. :(

Had to have another peek at Reggie. :love: He's certainly left you with some good stories, love the nightie chase one. :lol:

Back