• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starbuck: I has been bwave today

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
Hello RU, I found out my sister Twinkle was on ere yesterday. Well now its my turn! :D Mummeh says I have been a vewy bwave boy today. I had to go to da vets! I has been having sticky eyes. The lady twied to put some water in them but I squiggled and wriggled so dey gave me sum sedashun and the room went whirling and twirling. Next fing I woke up with Muesli and my eyes was less sticky but I felt all dizzy and funny :( Ma mummeh and daddeh bought me home and here I iz recovewing at home like a good boy, but gosh, da room did spin fer hours afterwoods.

Muesli didnt help running in and out all de time to see if I was ok - and then to nick ma food :roll: But I did get Fenumgweeks :D

2011-03-25174651.jpg

2011-03-25172202.jpg

2011-03-25172046.jpg

2011-03-25171951.jpg

Mummeh sez I may have to have it done agen soon and possibwy x-ways, I duz not know why evewyone wants to take pictus of me. :roll:

Awwwwwwww, so pleased he is OK, he looks a bit tired but I am sure he will be running around before long

Fank yoo. The gwound is moving less under my feetsies now and I has eaten some gweens and hay and a little bit of pellets. :)

Fank you all. I ate some more veggies tonight and chomped up nearly evewyfin. Dandelines, carrit, pear, parsly, brocli and coliflowr - I wish I gots feasties like dis all da time! :D

Back