• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrival - U/D post 52 - Back from the Vets

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Just been to collect this gorgeous boy from a lady who rescued him from her neighbour a couple of days ago, he is 8 years old and has the most horrendous fur mites all over, he has very little fur down his back, he also has a problem with balance because he has no muscles in his legs, he can't hop and is very wobbly on his back legs

Chance021x2.jpg

He has spent 8 years living in this box, it measures 26 inches x 18 inches, don't be fooled by the hole in the floor for the ramp to the downstairs, that had a piece of perspex accross it because when he went downstairs he dug the grass :roll: :roll:. The hay was put in the the lady who rescued him

Chance009x2.jpg

Chance001x2.jpg

Chance007x2.jpg

We need a name for him

Last edited:
:cry::cry::cry: Poor little man. I cant imagine him living in that tiny space :roll::roll: And look at his poor fur. :cry:

It may sound a bit silly but what about the name Clock? For the clock's going forward this weekend? :love::love::love:

the thought of that poor little bun stuck in that thing for 8 years has made me feel physically sick, he is certainly lucky he's found his way to you. My first thought name wise was also Lucky.

OH God Theo.
Work that magic!!!!!!
Dear boy.Look at that flipping hutch too.:shock:

(I like Clock or Magic for names......)

Back