• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Jane in her basket again!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Some more basket piccies from today:

BunniesMarch25th2011025.jpg

BunniesMarch25th2011026.jpg

BunniesMarch25th2011029.jpg

BunniesMarch25th2011023.jpg

BunniesMarch25th2011021.jpg

BunniesMarch25th2011018.jpg

And a couple of other pics:

BunniesMarch25th2011013.jpg

BunniesMarch25th2011011.jpg

BunniesMarch25th2011009.jpg

BunniesMarch25th2011033.jpg

Awww, she has made me smile. :love: Such big eyes that she has ... such a wee darling. What does she weigh?

Awww, she has made me smile. :love: Such big eyes that she has ... such a wee darling. What does she weigh?

She was 1.4kg at her check up on Monday.

She had her VHD jab next Tuesday, so she'll be weighed again. I reckon she'll have gone up to 1.6kg by then.

The carrier already feels heavier when I carry her :lol:

Not sure if this is the third or fourth time I've been back on this thread. :oops: I specially like the first photo. :love: Spenser stood up on his hind paws tonight for the first time since losing his manhood. :D

Was going to put Her Ladyship in the conservatory for a play this morning, but the sun is on part of her hutch at the moment and she is lying stretched out and fast asleep - playtime will have to be later on :lol:

Was going to put Her Ladyship in the conservatory for a play this morning, but the sun is on part of her hutch at the moment and she is lying stretched out and fast asleep - playtime will have to be later on :lol:

Bless her ... oops, I'm back again.:oops: Spenser is in his hutch this morning, but I'm not sure if he is really enjoying the sunshine.

Back