• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timothy grass seed

bunny babe

Wise Old Thumper
Where could I get a large quantity from as I would like to do a large area of the lawn for the bunnies as I have a dental bunny and want to do the best to extend the time between dentals.

Any other grass seeds I could use. Could make some little areas :D as well as some pots with herbs in.

Our current grass has just about had it but don't want to put turf down due to the chemicals in it.

Thank you. I've had the grow your own from there before but I am after a lot more than their little pack and not sure where else to go.

Thank you. I've had the grow your own from there before but I am after a lot more than their little pack and not sure where else to go.

Ah. The bags I've had from them have been pretty big but then, I'm not looking to lay a lawn :oops::lol:

how about 50gms then?
it's perennial so even if they eat it down to the ground, it will grow again and again :D provided they don't rip the roots out :lol:
i can do more tho if you want

how about 50gms then?
it's perennial so even if they eat it down to the ground, it will grow again and again :D provided they don't rip the roots out :lol:
i can do more tho if you want

Oh, just visited ebay. You have a few goodies. Will probably just start with some timothy. Do you just want me to order on ebay?

Thanks

Back