• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Humping...

Trixielover

Mama Doe
:roll: I'm getting a bit frustrated now! Domino is CONSTANTLY humping Tallulah! :roll: I don't mind too much about the actual humping, but it's starting to irritate Tallulah! :( :?

so sorry, i'm not an expert. but it's what rabbits do, isn't it? i'm assuming they're both neutered. unless he's bullying her (is she injured?), won't she tell him to get lost when she's fed up of it?

They are too young (and his plums haven't dropped) to be neutered but as soon as they reach the right age, they are going to the vets to be done! :)

Has the humping only started recently? How long have they been together? The one doing the humping is obviously trying to show the other that they are the boss... :? If they've not been together long or if they are in new surroundings, don't worry too much, it should settle down. If the humper is male keep an eye on his boy bits cos he might make them sore...

Back