• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

using vinegar

elis-mum

Mama Doe
hi :wave:

i am hopeing someone can help me!

my buns normally live in a shed/run combo but i brought them inside a couple of months ago to bond into a trio which went ok but i felt it was too cold to put them back out so they have been living inside since.

i am now preparing the shed for when they go back out in hopefully a week or two. i put a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water in a bowl and pump sprayed the entire shed and run.

so.. do i now wash it off with water or do i leave it a few hours then wash it off, or just leave it and don't rinse at all? will once do or should i do it again in a few days?
are toys that are still in there best thrown and replaced and last of all, the toys from the house that they play with now, will they be ok if i just transfer them to the shed or is that a no, no..

sorry for the long thread but i would hate to break the bond now by doing something wrong and stupid!! :?

I had to do the exact same thing your doing.
Spray everything in the shed .. Let it dry and don't rinse it after.
Neutralise toys, food bowls etc. :wave:

Back