• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They are here :)

twisted_angel

Warren Scout
I collected the 2 contis today. The females ears look so sore as does her neck behind the ears :(

They both loved their new homes and were running round it for ages. Both are really friendly and were eating out of my hand and climbing over my legs and lap :D The male was even nudging me out the way of the door so he could get past :lol:

Here are some piccies:

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

Last edited:
Awww they are gorgeous!:love:

I would take them to the vet to get that ear and neck problem treated. Otherwise it could spread to the other rabbit. Have they been neutered and spayed? :)

Awww they are gorgeous!:love:

I would take them to the vet to get that ear and neck problem treated. Otherwise it could spread to the other rabbit. Have they been neutered and spayed? :)

No names yet i am waiting couple days see what personalitys they have.

They both booked into the vet Sunday morning for ear treatment for her and injections and health checks for them both.

They are not spayed or neutred yet but getting him done ASAP and her prob next month whenevr the vet advises she is ok to have it done.

They are in seperate shed and enclosures in the meantime and wont be allowed anywhere near eachother :shock:

They are gorgeous. :love::love::love:

I've recently developed a soft spot for contis, since we had one in at the rescue where I volunteer. I'd take her home in a flash if I had enough room, but I've already got 9 bunnies and definitely can't squeeze a conti in. :(

They are gorgeous. :love::love::love:

I've recently developed a soft spot for contis, since we had one in at the rescue where I volunteer. I'd take her home in a flash if I had enough room, but I've already got 9 bunnies and definitely can't squeeze a conti in. :(

I have only had them half a day but they have fantastic personalitys. Cannot believe how laid back they are and moving homes doesnt seemed to faze them at all. The male i think is going to be mischevious whereabouts she seems to like a snuggle up and stroking more.

Back