• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone a size 6 - gorgeous rabbit top on ebay

it's gorgeous isn't it. :love:

they do come up slightly big in size actually. usually new look comes up small. :roll:

i could get the size 6 to wear on my arm or something?? :lol:

It's lovely but £5.50 second hand? it probably was less that £10 brand new :? Or am I just stingey?!

Newlook are one of the mose generous stores on the hig street, but dorothy perkins seem to be giving away the extra material :shock:

It's lovely but £5.50 second hand? it probably was less that £10 brand new :? Or am I just stingey?!

Newlook are one of the mose generous stores on the hig street, but dorothy perkins seem to be giving away the extra material :shock:

i think it was £12.99 new. might have been £14.99.. :? can't remember. think the ebay seller is expecting alot at that price. mind you, i would have bought it if it had been my size. :lol:

me and my mum always have to go up a size in new look... :?

it was orignally a new look top wasn;t it?

primark have a nice pale green bunny one in adult sizes a grey bunny with a crown on his head :lol: £3 bargain i had to have

you collect bunny tops! :lol:

i know :oops: a few weeks back mum said you don;t need anymore bunny tops, i said im my own person i will wear what i like :lol: and my nan agreed, i did break teh trned the other week adn got a top with a doggy ona nd one with butterflys

oh and on tuesday i was looking in my wardrobe found a cardiagan and bunny top from new look bought before xmas and forgot about, the snowbunny top :lol:

i know :oops: a few weeks back mum said you don;t need anymore bunny tops, i said im my own person i will wear what i like :lol: and my nan agreed, i did break teh trned the other week adn got a top with a doggy ona nd one with butterflys

oh and on tuesday i was looking in my wardrobe found a cardiagan and bunny top from new look bought before xmas and forgot about, the snowbunny top :lol:

i agree! more bunny tops are always needed! :lol:

i remember the snow bunny one for sale at new look. i was going to get it but i don't suit t-shirts. :roll: x

Back