• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pie is 2yrs old today! Against all odds!

Pie

Warren Veteran
After almost losing her recently I truly thought this day would not come. :(

But here it is! :D
She is currently being tested to see if we can get to the bottom of what may be causing her chronic stasis. If we can sort out what it causing it there maybe something we can do to help it.

I'm sorry if everyone has seen these photos before and that there are so many but I have almost 400 photos of her and couldn't choose! :oops:
She's just too pretty! :love:

Happy 2nd Birthday my beautiful little Piglet-Pie! Mummy loves you so much. :love: :love: :love: :love:

SL271783.jpg

DSC_7558.jpg

DSC_7568.jpg

DSC_7269.jpg

DSC00950.jpg

DSC00796.jpg

SL271802.jpg

Last edited:
Happy birthday!

I never thought Grimlock would make it to two with all his health problems. But it seemed that after his second year with us he went from strength to strength. Yes, he was still ill but he seemed better able to cope with his illnesses if that makes sense. I hope the same happens for Pie. But better still got get to the bottom of it and are able to stop the stasis episodes.

She is a gorgeous bunny. :)

There can never be too many photos of Pie :love: She is one of the first RU buns I noticed when I joined, as she looked like Pickle when they were both babies :love: now I think she looks more like Boudicca's Daisy!

Happy Birthday Pie, hope Mummy is spoiling you!

So glad that she is well enough now to be tested for the cause of her stassis problems, I really hope you get to the bottom of it.

Back