• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In Muffin's bad books

Drapski

Warren Scout
Feeling really really guilty. I let Muffin run around in the area which is fenced off for the buns. I was in the middle of putting some new screening up as the old stuff was looking tatty, the doorbell rang halfway through the job and I left Muffin in the garden as he was really happy and there's plenty of safe places he can hide. Came back and he was in the middle of a panic attack about the toddler next door leaning over the bare wall making toddler noises, all loud and scary. Poor Muffin was absolutely terrified and breathing loudly with big wide eyes. He's still a bit shakey now and wants nothing to do with me and won't even take a fenugreek crunchie from me:cry:

AAWW.....hope it didn't take long to make friends again. I was in bad books yesterday 'cos they went for their myxy jab. Gerald stamped his feet at me whilst Mangle had 'a bag on' with me-but it was short lived, just a matter of hours. :thumb:

Back