• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charitable status

Ambience

Warren Veteran
I find out shortly if my rescue can have charitable status. It's very nerve racking. I expect they will come back to me with some problems and issues that i will have to go away and solve. Will be good to be able to do some fundraising and pay off some of these mounting vet bills i have and get extra space to take on some more buns!! :) I've worked out i'll be able to take another 16 ontop of what i already have when I'm sorted out with my new setups. So that will be 35 limit for me then.

Last edited:
How many rescue rabbits have you taken in to date? Think I've only seen pics of one, although I do miss quite a lot of threads on here :wave:

I have 19 buns at the moment. I have taken five from a couple of people of the forum and some from private individuals looking to rehome. I've also been dealing with my vets, but the last bun they were due to send me died unfortunately of kidney failure due to being starved by his owner.

I have 19 buns at the moment. I have taken five from a couple of people of the forum and some from private individuals looking to rehome. I've also been dealing with my vets, but the last bun they were due to send me died unfortunately of kidney failure due to being starved by his owner.

Where are you based?

Your own pets won't be covered by the charity money though surely? You bred them didn't you?

No i didn't breed any of my rabbits. - i've had accidental litters in the past when i was younger.

The charity doesn't' have any money Hun, it's all my other half's :) When we raise money for the charity eventually- it is only for rescue animals.

No i didn't breed any of my rabbits. - i've had accidental litters in the past when i was younger.

The charity doesn't' have any money Hun, it's all my other half's :) When we raise money for the charity eventually- it is only for rescue animals.

Oh okay, it's just you said you already had £5,000 on another thread :)

Back