• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my fluffy little man is home :)

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
gill came to do berties depocillin shot and then went to pick merlin up from the vets. Hes been nomming but his poops are smaller again....hes eating his SS well and today hes been let out of his cage in his end of the lounge.....

i hope hes ok today...hes a bit too quiet for my liking...but then freya had gone to the vets today...had her stitches out and no collar...so i had to clean and fold up the doggy crate she was using..poor kittykat....she cried for merlin for the time he was hospitalised!!

hes such a lovley natured bun bun:love:

the vets think its the necrotic fatty tissue bands again...flared up and hes got a tender tummy...

hes happy to be home.....hes such a little darling....:love:

only one resident not happy to see him.....um bluebell the bullying rabbit:oops:

thank you...but until his poops get bigger i will be on edge:oops:

anybunny parent whos had a bun in stasis or weird internal lumps...will be the same:oops::lol:

Great news he is home, fingers crossed he will get more lively and start doing some 'proper' poops!

Hope he manages to escape Bluebell's wrath :shock::lol:

Back