• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay for pets scientific experiment!

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
I got my samples through and decided to conduct an experiment to find out which of the samples they preferred. I put them on the ground, saw which one they went to then swapped them over. Every time I moved the meadow hay away from them they followed it and even ran off with the bag. I could not get them to even try the Ings. Judging from what others have said if I get them some they will grow to love it.:D This time I have only ordered meadow hay because they could not leave it alone!:lol:

Yum, yum, yum. I don't think they could be any closer as they jostly for the hay!
HayforPets1.JPG

Mum, stop moving the hay around and just let us eat it. PLEASSSE!!
HayforPets2.JPG

Just had an email to say it has been dispatched. Cannot wait to see them munching on it!

The big bags of meadow hay are LOVELY.

I have a 1.8Kg bag of meadow here and a 4.8kg bag of Ings, as i wanted to know what the meadow was like. They like them equally, you just can't go wrong with this company, great product, great customer service :love:

The big bags of meadow hay are LOVELY.

I have a 1.8Kg bag of meadow here and a 4.8kg bag of Ings, as i wanted to know what the meadow was like. They like them equally, you just can't go wrong with this company, great product, great customer service :love:

I really cannot wait to see it now! They are going to love it. My guys love the supreme meadow hay so i wonder if they preferred the meadow because it is the texture they are used to.

we did the same with mj! he got hay EVERYWHERE but definitely loved the meadow hay the most, though he did eat the rest

Back