• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Metal runs

Hi all! I need to get a run for the buns in the summer to go on the grass. IT has to be foldable and I want a good bit of space for them to run. I am thinking of metal runs that you can attach together to make one big run! Has anyone got any recommendations on this? Where to get these runs from? Ebay? Are they easy to fit together to make a larger run. What sort of size do your buns have to run around in. My garden is too unsafe for free ranging. And they would be supervised in this run, not left on their own.
Thanks
Jo

Do you mean the ones I have? The Trixie 8 panel runs?

I got one of mine from zooplus (on offer) and one from amazon.

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/hutches_cages/runs_fencing/pens_with_racks/35639
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Very-Large-...ie=UTF8&s=pet-supplies&qid=1301059855&sr=8-35

Amazon is cheaper but only 1 in stock.

Yep that's them! Zooplus and Amazon. I will have a look! Do you have 2 eightpanel ones joined together? Are they able to have a good run in that!?
:)

Yep that's them! Zooplus and Amazon. I will have a look! Do you have 2 eightpanel ones joined together? Are they able to have a good run in that!?
:)

I do, but minus two panels. So 14 panels in all. I might add in the other two but I think it might be too close to the greenhouse.

It's a great size. It's about 14-16 foot long and about 8-10 foot wide. Smudge has been going great guns in it this afternoon. Binkies, bunny 500s, the lot.

I do, but minus two panels. So 14 panels in all. I might add in the other two but I think it might be too close to the greenhouse.

It's a great size. It's about 14-16 foot long and about 8-10 foot wide. Smudge has been going great guns in it this afternoon. Binkies, bunny 500s, the lot.

That sounds a fab size! Just what I want for them! :D

You might want to get some cable ties too cos sometimes it's easier connecting the panels with those that the 'poles'. :)

Back