• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunny Buns!

pinkyblare

Alpha Buck
does anyone elses buns love the sun, i have made the window in their shed an opening window and yet when i open to reveal the mesh and fresh air they hop off the window ledge onto their fleeces on the floor, surely they would love some cool air in their shed no as soon as i close the window they hop back up on window ledge and sunbathe as i call it legs sprawled out, they never came out in their runs over the winter as if they hate the cold and love the warmth is this normal? i wanted to extend their run this year so they could have extra space outside but it seems they are more interested in sleeping on the window ledge with the window closed!!!!! :roll::lol: i guess when we get it really hot though they would love some more outside space maybe need to entice them to lie outside on cool slabs but knowing my buns they will stay indoors they must like their shed thats all i will say hee hee

not continuing with Green Thumb lawn treatment this year as want the bunnies to have run around when we out in garden so cancelling any further treatments we use a trixie run attached to their run on the shed now but i would love them to roam but can never catch them again hee hee worried they will eat something they shouldnt too oh these bunnies have us worrying :p

x

Back