• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlee and Noah outside for the first time! VERY photo heavy!

pigsforlife

Mama Doe
Charlee and Noah went out onto the grass for the first time this afternoon! After a slow start, they ended up having a ball.

Charlee: Mummeh, is it gonna eats me?
035-9.jpg

033-9.jpg

Charlee: Maybes, I takes justs one steps out.
020-15.jpg

021-14.jpg

023-9.jpg

Noah: This stuffs nommy Charlee!
042-4.jpg

Charlee: I dunno Noah. I quites likes it in here. :roll:
038-10.jpg

Noah: Don't cha thinks the suns rays on my ears is awesome?
029-13.jpg

045-8.jpg

Noah: But I dont much like da dirts between ma feets. :roll:
050-6.jpg

059-6.jpg

As Charlee was being a party pooper and just snoozing in the carrier, I ended up kicking her out of the carrier and taking it away. Big old meanie is I!

The disgruntled look I got in return (and most unflattering photo).
077-5.jpg

Charlee: Pfft! Take that mummeh!
080.jpg

Commando crawling.
099-1.jpg

Looking pretty.
089-6.jpg

084-2.jpg

075-1.jpg

With Noah.
121-1.jpg

Synchronised paw licking. New event at the 2012 Olympics?
123-1.jpg

Charlee: I mays be smaller, but I is supeeria!
127-2.jpg

Flop.
131.jpg

133.jpg

142-1.jpg

Noah: Zoooms!
052-6.jpg

140-1.jpg

113-1.jpg

109-1.jpg

106.jpg

:love:

They look like they finally enjoyed it, Noah enjoyed the running a lot more i can tell :)

That was quick!

It took them awhile to warm up, but once they got there, they really did enjoy it. We were out for almost 2 hours. I had to bring them in when it hit 6pm as the mozzies began to come out, and as we can't get the myxi vaccination, it is a bit of a worry!

How is Ginger going?

That was quick!

It took them awhile to warm up, but once they got there, they really did enjoy it. We were out for almost 2 hours. I had to bring them in when it hit 6pm as the mozzies began to come out, and as we can't get the myxi vaccination, it is a bit of a worry!

How is Ginger going?

She's :? but shes okay. We are going out in the garden at the weekend for a bit too, Ginger isn't myxi vacc'd either, as she can't be :(

But its quality of life here, so she's going to experience the green green grass of home and the fresh air, even if its only once :)

Trying to work out a way of giving them the biggest space i can, so we can get some huge binkies and runnings :)

She's :? but shes okay. We are going out in the garden at the weekend for a bit too, Ginger isn't myxi vacc'd either, as she can't be :(

But its quality of life here, so she's going to experience the green green grass of home and the fresh air, even if its only once :)

Trying to work out a way of giving them the biggest space i can, so we can get some huge binkies and runnings :)

I saw recently that she was poorly. :( Quality of life is definitely important.

Our garden is quite big, but I could only make the pen as big as the number of pen pieces I had. I managed to make it a decent size, but it would have been awesome if they could totally free range (just not at all possible!).

Allie - I love the garden photo's too! Often my favourite threads, are the ones with bunnys in the garden.

Fantastic photos. Love bunny bottoms and fluffy thumbers. Look at Noah go, great binkly shots. Wow Charlee is such an unusual lovely chocolately colour. :love::love:

Fantastic photos. Love bunny bottoms and fluffy thumbers. Look at Noah go, great binkly shots. Wow Charlee is such an unusual lovely chocolately colour. :love::love:

Thanks!

Charlee is the chocolate colour in the pics in my sig. Some of the photos came out with the chocolate being a little lighter than what it actually is - I think because at that point I was taking pictures facing the sun.

Thanks!

Charlee is the chocolate colour in the pics in my sig. Some of the photos came out with the chocolate being a little lighter than what it actually is - I think because at that point I was taking pictures facing the sun.

They are gorgeous bunnies. When I saw the first one I was thinking wow what very unusual markings, then realised it was the sun making the lighter spots on her back.

Great everyone can now enjoy the sun, especially buns.

They are gorgeous bunnies. When I saw the first one I was thinking wow what very unusual markings, then realised it was the sun making the lighter spots on her back.

Great everyone can now enjoy the sun, especially buns.

Oh yes, I see what you mean now! That was the sun through the holes on the side of the carrier. :lol:

Thanks Susie!

Back