• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is at the bottom of your rabbit runs outdoors?

What is at the bottom of your outdoor rabbit run?

• Concrete

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Wire mesh - with bought turf laid over it

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Wire mesh -laid directly over the grass

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Soil

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Gravel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paving stones

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • Wood/Decking

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
In their individual runs they have concrete.

In their shared 15x25ft bunny garden they have soil, grass, concrete slabs and bark to give them a variety of textures and to provide plenty of interest

Cant vote as dont have a run (as yet).

They get to just run around the whole garden but then again its not very big :)

We have a mixture.

The permanent runs either have concrete or thick hay for poorly feet buns. Garden runs have either hay or bark chips this time of year but will all be returfed shortly with mesh underneath them :)

They were half on concrete and half on grass with the grass bit meshed to stop Jess digging out, but it got to wet and boggy so we've got them up on the decking now which is lovely and dry plus they are right outside the back door and kitchen window :D

The permanent ones are concrete or paving slabs.

I have movable runs that can go on concrete or grass and I like these for the summer to get the bunnies on the grass.

The permanently attached run is on paving slabs and I also have a movable run to go on the grass. They go out in that during the day when the weather is nice and I'm in to keep an eye on them. Ruby likes to dig :lol:

Mostly paving slabs but they also have a small grassed area and we're going to be adding a small decked area too!

Just grass but they are always supervised outside :oops:

Sorry I always seem to muck these up. :oops::lol:

concrete paving slabs.

My poor bunnies have never been on my grass, it is too uneven and littered with ragwort for me to risk putting the run on it. one day i will do the big clear out and get rid of all of the nasty weeds so they can go and play up there.

Mine have wire mesh covered with bark chippings so that they can still dig but it doesn't get muddy when it rains.

I voted wood but actually the wood is covered with a layer of cardboard, then newspaper then a fleecy blanket. The run is covered so it doesn't get wet. Grass runs are nice but it's too shady where I am now and my buns have trashed them when I've had them in the past xx

Back