• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D on all the bunnies :) Just so you know! :p

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
Well, little update on the buns :)

The rescues from Thirsk Auction if any of you remember... (the tiny babies and the two we thought were Angora's)

Well, Little Grey (the grey bun who looked Angora or similar) has now found a new home to go to tomorrow :) He's off to live at Camp Nibble with Hannah!!! I'm so excited as it seems wonderful there and I'm even more excited for him to eventually get a wiffey bun and go to an amazing home! I know he'll be snapped up! He's a bootiful bun although he's still very fidgety and scared and still needs lots of tlc! He does love his nose rubs though and enjoys helping to clean out his hutch! He's eating fantastically well now and loves his spring greens!

Fiddlesticks (the white Angora looking bun) is still here! She's turned into a cheeky monkey and is very friendly, loves nose rubs and constantly tries to escape for cuddles when we go to let her free range! She loves helping us clean out her hutch and adores her hay! She's a lovely bunny!

Tilly (the little grey bun who looked Nethie/Lionhead-ish) is in the house in an indoor hutch with free range time, now on his own as we figured out that he was male, not female! Luckily, we've had no babies from Milly and enough time has passed to know! He's a beautiful boy and is very friendly! He's off to live with my mum soon! She's getting a lovely big 6foot hutch and has a huge garden for which she's getting a massive run for!

Milly (the REW Lionhead (either pedigree or cross, who knows... but who cares! She's gorgeous!)) is free range in the house all the time atm. She's very cheeky! Loves jumping on everything (especially my tumble dryer!) She tries to eat everything, sleeps in my washing basket, her favourite sitting place is my daughter's table and she scares my cat, Selby! She also likes to snuggle up next to my other bunnies! She is also off to live with my mum and Tilly after her spay :)

As for our accidental litter babies... Parsnip and Domino (the boys) are off to my daughters nursery! They are a HUGE nursery with a massive back garden and already have 2 guinea pigs, chickens, hamsters, giant snails and fish (all rescues!!!) They're picking up a 6foot double hutch this weekend for the boys to go in on Monday and are having someone build a huge run! The buns are going to get free range time in the playroom as well!!! Normally, I would never send buns to a nurser or school or anything similar but, this one is amazing!!!!

Link is: http://www.yorkmaze.com/pages/little_green_rascals.html

So you can see their gardens :D

As for Dexie, Pumpkin and the girls (now named- Poppy, Tulip and Carrot) are all staying here :D They are in a large dog pen in the kitchen atm but we are currently in the middle of doing up our stone outhouse. It's around 6 foot by 13 foot, has two large windows, a solid roof and is all stone and brick. We're putting in underlay and lino for flooring and putting thick chicken-type wire on the windows for extra protection, fixing and padlocking the door and putting in a 2foot high barricade just inside the door so we have no escapees! We're also turfing the garden and getting a run built by Tom's dad!!!

So yerp, there's the updates!!! :D Shall take some piccies tonight and pop them on :D

Back