• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pure Pastures Meadow hay for eating??

paulinejoe

Mama Doe
Just a quick question, it's pay day woo-hoo but i'm skint already :( so...does anybun use the pure pastures meadow hay? Is it alright? It's just the hay experts have got a 4kg bag for just over a fiver and I'm dithering whether to try it or not?

Just a quick question, it's pay day woo-hoo but i'm skint already :( so...does anybun use the pure pastures meadow hay? Is it alright? It's just the hay experts have got a 4kg bag for just over a fiver and I'm dithering whether to try it or not?

I use it - my four LOVE it!
The Maxi size (about £5) has lasted just under a week with my lot, and they are big hay eaters!

I use it for my litter trays, alongside Orchard, but they do end up eating the
Pure Pastures. Some cuts are better than others, but its still a great hay at an affordable price.

Great stuff - thanks for the replies :wave: One 4kg bag now going in the basket! i've still ordered a couple of bags of readigrass and a green oat but i'm hoping they nom away on this, if they do it's a bargain!

photo_45_460x613.jpg

Mine arrived this morning! £5.30 for that sack!

They've had it before and much prefer it to what we've got now..bad mummy.

Yes I'm on my first bag of it, thought I'd use it in litter trays cos it was cheap, but the buns sit in the tray for ages just munching it! :)

I use it sometimes. Sometimes it's better than others, but that's the same will all hay. I think it's worth a try! :)

It's ordered! There was not VAT on eith either for some reason, Allie1904 Wow that bag looks massive! I'm dead excited now, can't wait til it arrives (i know, i should get out more :lol:)

I will report back on whether they think its nomalicious or if it ends up in the litter tray!

Back