• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Belle started grunting and fighting Bunsk....

If its food aggression, i think scattering food is the best idea, so i understand.That way, they are so busy finding it they forget another bun is there......I think thats the idea.

If its food aggression, i think scattering food is the best idea, so i understand.That way, they are so busy finding it they forget another bun is there......I think thats the idea.

I do scatter food :(

Real scattering?

I mean, throwing it all over the place to force them to forage for it.

And what do you mean by 'fighting'?

Its not the pellets it happend over, I put veg in the treat hanger, and it was all eaten but one bit and Bunsk found it hours later, started to eat and it she was grunting and running at him

How do you scatter it?
I have to hide it everywere with mine, in hay piles,in tubes, on there stools, in the playhouse, in the run. Normally all under something as Honey gets quite agressive with the other four.

Its not the pellets it happend over, I put veg in the treat hanger, and it was all eaten but one bit and Bunsk found it hours later, started to eat and it she was grunting and running at him

Thats not fighting, thats excitement over the food.

Happens here a lot.

Remove the treat hanger and look for different ways to feed veg. Experiment until you find what works.

Remove the treat hanger and look for different ways to feed veg. Experiment until you find what works.

I filled it last night after it happened the first time and they were fine over it. I dont just use the ball, I put some on the floor, handfeed and some in the hay rack.

I filled it last night after it happened the first time and they were fine over it. I dont just use the ball, I put some on the floor, handfeed and some in the hay rack.

Then its down to you to work out what the triggers are prevent them from happening. So it might be removing any left over food after X amount of time.

Back