• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Warren the wild Bunny/Hare!!!

Mrs Cullen

Alpha Buck
5553622658_2665911052.jpg
5553622976_00f7888ffd.jpg

5553039445_a2737c67d6.jpg
5553624100_caa5b54f63.jpg

Last summer I rescued a baby wild bunny from the track side at Santa Pod Raceway. He was watching the Drag cars thunder past from under a huge speaker. He had lost his Mummy, so I became his adopted Mummy for the afternoon. We called him Warren. Once the Drag racing had finished we let Warren go over the back of Santa Pod where there are burrows. We hope he found his real Mum.:love: I wish we could have kept him cause he was sooo lovely.:rabbit2:

Last edited:
I would have been norty and kept him :oops: :love:

It was before we got Bella and we did talk about it, He looked fit and well, but we decided that we didn't know if he may be ill. I feel that it was the right thing to do letting Warren go and i hope he found his Mummy. I like to think that Warren is running around Santa Pod with his brothers and sisters and kids by now having a lovely time. thinking about the afternoon that he was dragged away from watching the cars:lol: by some annoying lady:roll:

Back