• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pitifully small hutch for sale at B&Q - Going to be Discontinued.

Might be OK for a single pig though! I'll possibly recommend this to my sister, we're needing 2 new hutches.

But it definitely needs to be renamed as its no way suitable for buns.

I saw this in store the other day and was shocked :( Maybe they need a few emails to head office. I'll do one.

Forward the details to the RWA they can hit them with their hutch is not enough campaign :)

I have emailed RWAF and will be emailing B&Q too, if anyone else would like to, it will help the more people complain.

Where do i contact? :wave:

Havent figured that out for myself yet as I've had a lot on today and it was late when I saw it last night, but I'm presuming there is an email address or contact form or postal address on the B&Q website. Will go and look....

Havent figured that out for myself yet as I've had a lot on today and it was late when I saw it last night, but I'm presuming there is an email address or contact form or postal address on the B&Q website. Will go and look....

Just done it.

At the bottom there is 'contact us'.

and form comes up where you can select complaint, then product, then type in product number xxx

Just wondered if anyone has had a response from B&Q on this?

I have had a response today (see below). I am not very happy with their reply - particularly the section in bold.

I will be replying but need to think about how to word it.

Firstly please accept our apologies for the delay in replying to youre-mail.

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to bring this matter to ourattention Without feedback from our customers we cannot improve the services andproducts we offer to all our customers

With regard to the specific issue you have raised regarding the hutchesI can advise the following;

We have been in close contact with the buyers who in turn have been intouch with the suppliers of the product In reality the hutches should have been called animal hutches as theyare suitable for different sized pets and not just rabbits

The exercise runs can be bought in multiples and used to enlarge theirexercise area. Whilst we cannot make amendments to the brochure that is already printedwe are going to amend the descriptions and usage on the web site

Again, may I say thank you for taking the time and trouble to bring thismatter to our attention

Regards

Back