• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little Billy boy :) more pics!

Candiflare

Mama Doe
I am a very relaxed boy now... this is me sleeping with Ruby today...

IMG00104-20110324-1541.jpg

Billysweetheart.jpg

Billycute.jpg

Billymybabt.jpg

CUddling with Mummy..

IMG00101-20110312-2236.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Billy
What a lucky bunny you are.
Although you only stayed with me for a short time I still miss you. No doubt you will have forgotten me now you have a life of luxury with a wonderful mummy and a gorgeous wife.
Sal x

Hello Billy. It looks like you are having a fabulous time in your new home and with your gorgeous new wifey.

It is always so lovely to hear such good news about rescue bunnies.

We send lots of love to you, all the other bunnies and of course your Mummy.

Auntie Di, Estelle and Frankie, Trilby and Star. xx

Hi Billy
What a lucky bunny you are.
Although you only stayed with me for a short time I still miss you. No doubt you will have forgotten me now you have a life of luxury with a wonderful mummy and a gorgeous wife.
Sal x

Sal...............you joined us!!!! Well done and welcome.

Di, Estelle, Frankie, Trilby and Star. x

Hi Billy!

What a lucky little chap you are now! When you came from that dreadful pet shop in Ledbury you seemed to realise everything would be alright. You visited Uncle Jason and then Auntie Sally looked after you for 'observation' as we were worried there was something not quite right. But, look at you, landed on all 4 paws in such a wonderful home, and I don't think there was anything wrong after all:lol:

But, maybe it was Sal's expert care;)

Thanks Catwalk Kate for taking this darling boy to your heart and home.

As an aside, the little bunny abandoned in the garden has been neutered, he is okay, currently named Domeric, don't ask! Thanks Kate. xx

Alice

Back