• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eevee's new cage!

BioHazard9509

Young Bun
I actually got 2 new cages today. (I feel extremely sorry for the parcel force guy that brought them for me :oops:) As well as some new toys. I got the ferplast 120, so that I can get a pair of new guinea pigs, and hopefully try to bond them with my old guinea girl- she's started loosing weight since Jazz passed away.
And I also got the Skyline Maxi XXL cage for Eevee. I have to say, I can't quite believe how big it is! I'm not sure what I was expecting since I read the measurements before I ordered it... But after I put it together, I was shocked! I couldn't even fit it into the corner of the dining room her old cage was. (Or, I've been wanting to move her into my bedroom for a while now, and this is a perfect excuse :lol: )
Anyways, I think she's happy with it!
198993_10150131188509802_731394801_6475841_1997256_n-1.jpg

Yep the snuggle safe warren is also new. She's been running in and out of it all day. :D

Cute bunster :)

I had a similar cage for my Kermit, but he was out lying under the coffee table most of the time, he just used the cage as a litter tray and drinking station :):)

Does your bun get out and about?

Yeah she spends most of the time in the living room. And occasionally ventures into other rooms. Just heads back to the cage for pooping, sleeping and eating usually. :)

Back