• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Twinkle: I had a Manicoor

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
RU, just luks at whats ma hoomin is doing to me! She's holding me up in da air with ma feetsies up, and giving me a manicoor. Duz she not know I am bootiful enuff wivout such silly nonsense. I do'z nots usually lets ma mummeh catch me (I am way too fast for her, hehehe) but she had already taken Star and I waz intreegued to know whats waz happening in case Fenumgweeks was involved.

2011-03-24181405.jpg

(see ma ear, I was listning out for da russling of da Fenumgweek packet!)

Acktully, no we'z didunt, we got boring pellets instead :roll: I haz writtun a complaynt to da head of da hoomins as we iz not getting enuff payment in Fenumgweeks in dis shed, its like slavery. After all, we keep da gwass short, and we decoraits da gardin by lukin pwetty and we even tolewate dem uver bunnies being near to us. So more Fenumgweeks is needed for us. *stamps foot*

Acktully, no we'z didunt, we got boring pellets instead :roll: I haz writtun a complaynt to da head of da hoomins as we iz not getting enuff payment in Fenumgweeks in dis shed, its like slavery. After all, we keep da gwass short, and we decoraits da gardin by lukin pwetty and we even tolewate dem uver bunnies being near to us. So more Fenumgweeks is needed for us. *stamps foot*

:shock: Shocking, truly shocking. I hope you are suitably recompensed in due course.

Back