PDA

View Full Version : Don't judge me...

mattyp
24-03-2011, 11:04 PM
...but I currently am sharing my bed with a rabbit and am extremely tempted to kick my girlfriend out of bed tonight so Maisie can stay here with me whilst I am unwell.

Maisie doesn't snore or steal the cover!

Anyone else enjoy sharing their bed? :lol:

The Duchess
24-03-2011, 11:08 PM
LOL

Our bridge bunny Noah used to come share our bed in the morning. He was a big old black uppy eared monster who used to leap up and try and steal tea from my mug, even if it were held above my head. Yup give me a bunny to snuggle up with anyday.

Barn Yard Bunnies
24-03-2011, 11:08 PM
I wish.

mattyp
24-03-2011, 11:09 PM
LOL

Our bridge bunny Noah used to come share our bed in the morning. He was a big old black uppy eared monster who used to leap up and try and steal tea from my mug, even if it were held above my head. Yup give me a bunny to snuggle up with anyday.

Marvin LOVES tea, the little freak. He is always tearing open bin bags to get the old tea bags out...:roll:

Maisie looks so comfy up here...she's grroming herself now:love: she's been up here for hours now though...surely she is missing her OH? :shock:

missFloppyears
24-03-2011, 11:23 PM
...but I currently am sharing my bed with a rabbit and am extremely tempted to kick my girlfriend out of bed tonight so Maisie can stay here with me whilst I am unwell.

Maisie doesn't snore or steal the cover!

Anyone else enjoy sharing their bed? :lol:

thought you were going to state the play boy variety :/

id share if i could...
9 buns is probably more body mass than the OH :lol:

Elena
24-03-2011, 11:25 PM
They don't sleep on my bed which I'm glad of cos I'd worry about squashing them but they do come up and wake me up in the mornings :love:

Crystal butterfly
Marvin LOVES tea, the little freak. He is always tearing open bin bags to get the old tea bags out...:roll:

haha Misty does this all the time Im glad im not teh only one with a little freak of a bunny :p

Loosy
When I'm at home I share with cats that steal the covers :lol:
Wouldn't have it any other way, though. I miss it when I'm at uni :(

steph182
24-03-2011, 11:30 PM

Maisie looks so comfy up here...she's grroming herself now:love: she's been up here for hours now though...surely she is missing her OH? :shock:

To be fair it doesn't sound like you're missing yours! :lol:

threelittlepigs
25-03-2011, 12:23 AM

:lol::lol:

happysaz133
25-03-2011, 01:00 AM
I could never sleep with I&J. I don't think I'd wake up in the morning! :lol:

I do sleep with my cat though, he snores, but I hog the covers.

mattyp
25-03-2011, 10:09 AM

Touche! Maybe she think's we've swapped!

The dirty little swingers we are! :lol: