• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't judge me...

mattyp

Warren Veteran
...but I currently am sharing my bed with a rabbit and am extremely tempted to kick my girlfriend out of bed tonight so Maisie can stay here with me whilst I am unwell.

Maisie doesn't snore or steal the cover!

Anyone else enjoy sharing their bed? :lol:

LOL

Our bridge bunny Noah used to come share our bed in the morning. He was a big old black uppy eared monster who used to leap up and try and steal tea from my mug, even if it were held above my head. Yup give me a bunny to snuggle up with anyday.

LOL

Our bridge bunny Noah used to come share our bed in the morning. He was a big old black uppy eared monster who used to leap up and try and steal tea from my mug, even if it were held above my head. Yup give me a bunny to snuggle up with anyday.

Marvin LOVES tea, the little freak. He is always tearing open bin bags to get the old tea bags out...:roll:

Maisie looks so comfy up here...she's grroming herself now:love: she's been up here for hours now though...surely she is missing her OH? :shock:

...but I currently am sharing my bed with a rabbit and am extremely tempted to kick my girlfriend out of bed tonight so Maisie can stay here with me whilst I am unwell.

Maisie doesn't snore or steal the cover!

Anyone else enjoy sharing their bed? :lol:

thought you were going to state the play boy variety :/

id share if i could...
9 buns is probably more body mass than the OH :lol:

They don't sleep on my bed which I'm glad of cos I'd worry about squashing them but they do come up and wake me up in the mornings :love:

When I'm at home I share with cats that steal the covers :lol:
Wouldn't have it any other way, though. I miss it when I'm at uni :(

Marvin LOVES tea, the little freak. He is always tearing open bin bags to get the old tea bags out...:roll:

Maisie looks so comfy up here...she's grroming herself now:love: she's been up here for hours now though...surely she is missing her OH? :shock:

To be fair it doesn't sound like you're missing yours! :lol:

I could never sleep with I&J. I don't think I'd wake up in the morning! :lol:

I do sleep with my cat though, he snores, but I hog the covers.

Back